Re: Can't deal with files with U+1F308 RAINBOW in their name

From: 積丹尼 Dan Jacobson
Subject: Re: Can't deal with files with U+1F308 RAINBOW in their name
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 23:31:03 +0800

MA> However, I have no idea how to quote the filename "🌈.gpx" in the
MA> shell's commands like ls. And a Google search didn't gave me any clue.

Maybe:
$ man ls
       -Q, --quote-name
              enclose entry names in double quotes

       --quoting-style=WORD
              use  quoting  style  WORD  for  entry  names:  literal,  locale,
shell, shell-always, shell-escape,
              shell-escape-always, c, escape (overrides QUOTING_STYLE
environment variable)

Oh, maybe the ls that adb uses doesn't have it.