Re: TRAMP, auth-source and Secret Service API "label" prompt

From: Gustavo Barros
Subject: Re: TRAMP, auth-source and Secret Service API "label" prompt
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2021 08:23:31 -0300

Hi Michael,

On Sat, 06 Feb 2021 at 07:54, Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de> wrote:

Thanks for the feedback. However, I'd like to hear from Ted whether this
is the proper way to fix it, before I push the patch.

No answer, unfortunately. So I have pushed a modified version of the
patch to the Emacs master branch, fixing this for now and ever.

Best regards, Michael.

Thank you very much for seeing this through.

And, just so I know, is the fix coming to 27.2, or only to 28+? (No problem either way, just for me to add a corresponding note in my init file to revert the workaround.)

Best regards,
Gustavo.