Re: Problem connecting to webdav share with path in sharename using Tram

From: manuel . deljesuspe
Subject: Re: Problem connecting to webdav share with path in sharename using Tramp
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 23:53:39 +0100

Hi Michael,

I apologize for not having send all the information. I had anonymized the debug buffer but finally end up not attaching it. Now, attached I include the debug log. It is not exactly the same one as I have reproduced again the error, but under the same conditions: freshly restarted Emacs, so nothing more has gone on. I hope that the output can be related to the information that I sent previously.

I am looking forward to hearing back from you to carry out any additional test required.

Best

Manuel