artanis

Re: [Artanis] Beginner: Trouble running artanis without '/etc/artanis/'

From: Tonton
Subject: Re: [Artanis] Beginner: Trouble running artanis without '/etc/artanis/'
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 03:46:11 +0200

I found I can start the server with 'art work'.

I still have no clue how I add index.html... Tried 'art draw controller index
show' and got some files. But the index (localhost:port/) still gives me the
"can't find index.html". Same happens when I add a index.html file to the
root of the app directory.

I'm guessing I'm missing some URL routing and more, but I don't understand
where this should live.

For some reason the art command crashes with a backtrace on all incorrect
invocations and with the --help flag; which is why I didn't try it until now.
Might be because of some guix specifics. I haven't had the time to look into
it yet.