artanis

Re: Build from Source Can't Find Guile Development Files

From: Jonathan Schmeling
Subject: Re: Build from Source Can't Find Guile Development Files
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 01:06:03 +0000

> I think it should be considered as a bug, at least it looks too ugly.
> Would you like to send a patch? ;-)

Oh, I can try; I don't know what the cause is, at the current moment, and I'm not certain what the intended behavior is (it's the first time I've even heard of the variable, before), though.

Could you write a tutorial to help newbies to use Artanis on Heroku?

I don't know where I'd host it (which is more just an acknowledgement of my own ignorance; if there's a place that's common or you might recommend, I'd be happy to); I don't have any place I do writing usually, currently. I was going to add, at some point, info. on how to get setup in the README.md of the Artanis buildpack so people would know what to do, if that'd suffice?

Jonathan