artanis

Re: pub Directories

From: Jaft
Subject: Re: pub Directories
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 20:28:17 +0000 (UTC)

Oh, no worries; if it's more secure, that's obviously more important.

The thing that throws me off, though, is that the URL I'm trying to hit directly doesn't contain pub.

Basically, I can pull CSS files directly, just fine, by putting https://domain/css/file.css into the browser but trying to do the equivalent for one of the fonts (say, https://domain/font/font.ttf) results in not being able to access the file.

The static file is in the public (pub) directory (albeit in a directory in the public directory), I'm not using pub in the URL, and I'm not referencing anything relatively (.. or the like) so I thought that would've been able to work, still.

Artanis throws up the following error when I try to access the font:

[REASON] Client 127.0.0.1 had visited an invalid path /font/font.ttf

Is there, potentially, a restriction on the type of static files that can be accessed? Accessing HTML snippets I have in the root of the public directory directly (https://domain/file.html) works fine, as well.

Jonathan