[AUCTeX-devel] Re: rfe: dtk.cls support

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Re: rfe: dtk.cls support
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 22:22:53 +0200

* Stephan Hennig (2006-09-27) writes:

> David Kastrup schrieb:
>>
>> Have you tried running
>>
>> M-x TeX-auto-generate-global RET
>
> Not before now.  And doing that gives me the following error in the
> minibuffer:
>
>> Creating directory: no such file or directory, c:/Programme/Emacs/var/auctex

M-x customize-variable RET TeX-auto-global RET

> But back to the topic, C-h f TeX-auto-generate-global RET gives only a
> short general function description:
>
>> Create global auto directory for global TeX macro definitions.

That sounds rather misleading.  I'll eventually improve documentation
here unless someone beats me to it.

> How does that help me with language support for dtk.cls?

If all goes well it will generate among others a style file for
dtk.cls which will load the style file for (n)german.sty.  However, it
won't include logic to inhibit that with the omitgerman option.  But
that's probably something you can cope with.

--
Ralf