[AUCTeX-devel] Authors on the preview-latex title page.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Authors on the preview-latex title page.
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 11:55:33 +0200

Ok,

I was having some stomach aches here, but they have settled down after
checking the change log.  Putting all authors in would probably a bit
much for the title page.  Churning through the log file, I have
figured that Nick and Alan did no actual checkins to the manual
apparently.  I think I would settle for original author plus
maintainers.  It turns out that contributions from other people so far
have been quite small (moving files around, spelling corrections,
stuff like that).

So while I was having bad thoughts about reducing the verbiage on the
title page, at the moment it seems like nobody would really be treated
unfair.

Ok, later.