Re: [AUCTeX-devel] toolbar quality.

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] toolbar quality.
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2006 15:42:40 +0100

* David Kastrup (2006-12-02) writes:

> Then we have
>
> toolbar-x.el:1327:
>
>     (let (tool-bar-map)
>       (set (make-local-variable 'tool-bar-map) (make-sparse-keymap))
>
> where the make-local-variable operates on a let-binding, a _huge_
> nono.

Reiner, can we revert that change and get a reproducible test case
which shows the LaTeX tool bar appearing in non-LaTeX buffers?  That
way we might find a better fix.

Besides, I'm still waiting for a reproducible test case for the tool
bar becoming empty.  If somebody has such a thing ...

Putting these concrete problems aside, I am fine with fixing bugs
related to the tool bar, but I likely won't dive deeper into
toolbar-x.

--
Ralf