[AUCTeX-devel] Changes in pstricks.el (was: Completion for key=value pai

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: [AUCTeX-devel] Changes in pstricks.el (was: Completion for key=value pairs)
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:38:25 +0100

* Ralf Angeli (2009-04-13) writes:

> The key=value completion would mostly be used for what now is covered by
> `LaTeX-pst-parameters'.  I've switched that to key=value completion in
> my local copy of pstricks.el.  You can check it out with the attached
> patch which obviously is still kinda rough.  It also contains some
> comments we should address.

Since I haven't heard from Holger for about half a year now, I applied
the patch in CVS.  As mentioned before it's a bit rough and there are
many areas for improvement (see the FIXME notes) but overall the
handling of parameter insertion and completion should be better than
before.

Note that I disabled the key bindings for the macro parameter addition
and change functions because the functions are too specific to
pstricks.el to warrant such a binding.  If people are opposed to the
removal, we could provide a variable for enabling the binding in order
to make that easier for users.  But ideally that should be a general
functionality and not one of pstricks.el.  In that case I would not have
a problem with providing a fixed binding.

Anyway, comments and patches are welcome to improve pstricks.el further.

--
Ralf