Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Changing TeX-doc?

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Changing TeX-doc?
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 19:41:11 +0100

Hi Sean,

> Of course, another option is to make an enhancement to texdoc (the ultimate
> tool) to provide a list of these 'keys' for completion's sake. A close
> inspection of texdoc's own documentation [1] might obviate this, however.

What do you mean exactly?  I sometimes use

    texdoc -l packagename

do you suggest to use this list for autocompletion?  For most package
I know the first option, the default one, is also the sensible, so
prompting for a manual after having given the package argument to
`TeX-doc' looks often useless to me.

Bye,
Mosè