Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Many commands in TeX-command-list are not useful in c

From: Colin Baxter
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX-devel] Many commands in TeX-command-list are not useful in context-mode
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 19:54:38 +0100

    > Please wait on this till I sort out the copyright.  On Sun, Apr
    > 21, 2019 at 1:29 PM Mohammad Hossein Bateni <address@hidden>
    > wrote:

    >> Thanks for the review.
    >>
    >> As noted by Mosè, this change does not affect latex-mode at all.
    >> Its effect on context-mode is also minimal.  It basically allows
    >> the user to pick and choose, while it removes a few tools from
    >> the default for context-mode.
    >>
    >> ConTeXt has two dialects now: Mark II and Mark IV.  BibTeX is
    >> perhaps still used in Mark II, though I don't know how many
    >> people actively use Mark II ConTeXt.  In Mark IV, I would say
    >> BibTeX is not required.
    >>
    >> Now I could be more aggressive and remove BibTeX from
    >> context-mode in the default.  What do you think?
    >>
    >> I will follow the instructions for assigning the copyright to
    >> FSF.

    >>> <address@hidden>
    >>> and >> index nearly everyday.

    >>> Thanks for the explanation.
    >>>
    >>> Best wishes,
    >>>
    >>> Colin Baxter address@hidden

I think I was a little premature with the thanks. How do I get back to
the old behaviour of no section headings when I enter a changelog with
C-x 4a? I have tried

(setq add-log-current-defun-function nil)

with no effect. I still get an unwanted section heading.

Best wishes,

--
Colin Baxter
address@hidden