Re: beamer.el update candidate

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: beamer.el update candidate
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2022 17:15:30 +0100

>>> "IK" == Ikumi Keita <ikumi@ikumi.que.jp> writes:

> Hi Uwe,
>> I am currently updating my lecture notes, so I will use beamer quite a
>> bit and would be happy to test your patch.

> Thank you!

>> Is there anything in particular I should check?
>> Or in other words, did you add new feature or «only» cleaned up code
>> and made things more stable.

> The following two are primary improvements:
> 1 A lot of macros and several environments are added for input support at
>   C-c C-m and C-c C-e, respectively.
> 2 A lot of macros and several environments now asks more optional
>   arguments, mostly optional overlays (or actions), at C-c C-m and C-c
>   C-e, respectively.

So far here is the thing I would like to ask for an enhancement

When I run C-c C-e frame

I have an  overlay option and a general option. However, tabulator does
not offer any possibility. I, at least for lecture notes, use quite a
bit [allowframebreaks] which I wouldn't in a talk since it leads to a
bit ugly distribution of the content of the slides.

Could that feature be added easily.

Regards

Uwe Brauer