Re: beamer.el update candidate

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: beamer.el update candidate
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2022 15:05:49 +0100

>>> "IK" == Ikumi Keita <ikumi@ikumi.que.jp> writes:

 景太  さん (景太   様)[1]

> Hi Uwe,
>> Hi Keita  景太

> Wow, that's my name in Kanji letters ;-)

I wish I could say it is a sign of honor and gratitude (well it is)
but the point was: I was not sure which of your names is your first and which
of your name is you family name, and I asked you once and you answered as
follows:

> Yes, Keita is my first (given) name, written as 景太 in Kanji letters,
> while Ikumi is my family name, written as 井汲 in Kanji letters. (I hope
> you have rich fonts installed enough to display my proper names.)

>> Of course no problem, what I found a bit more inconvenient, but that
>> seems be caused by AUCTeX itself, I can only insert one option, say
>> shrink=5, but not for example

>> shrink=5,label=theorem

> You can. Hit TAB after "shrink=5," and see what happens.

Excellent thanks

Uwe

Footnotes:
[1] Japanese was once on the list of languages I wanted to learn, since
     I was fascinated by its culture, however when I learned that you
     still use Kanji + Hiragana + Katakana (since japanese is not an
     isolating language), I didn't to dare to start. My brother did, a
     year or so because we worked in Japan for 3 month, but he was told
     he used to many female expression (he had a female teacher).