Re: [AUCTeX] Re: problem getting AUCTeX up and running

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: problem getting AUCTeX up and running
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 10:10:59 +0200

[Keeping the list copied as it now becomes _really_ interesting.]

* Andrew Wilson (2005-06-22) writes:

> For your information, I am not using KDE, but Gnome. I'm not sure if
> that will help sort things out. ALW

Now _this_ is new.  All the reports we have received about this issue
until now were related to KDE.  Could this be Motif-only thing?  I
downloaded the Lesstif sources and grepped through them to no avail.
Maybe somebody else knows what the culprit is?