Re: [AUCTeX] Is there any local variable to redefine "\item"?

From: Adam Johnson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Is there any local variable to redefine "\item"?
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:48:08 -0400

The prosper package does not provide an \xitem macro.  Are you
referring to HA-prosper?  Please be more exact when asking questions.
It saves people answering you time.

Sorry for the misleading.  I do mean "HA-prosper" package.

In HA-prosper it seems you still can use \item, though the
documentation is not clear about if this is advisable.  Anyway, here
is what you could use in a style file for HA-prosper:

(defun LaTeX-haprosper-xitem ()
 (insert "\\xitem "))

(add-to-list 'LaTeX-item-list
     '("itemize" . LaTeX-haprosper-xitem))

Now I understand a little bit more about how to use it.  Thanks as always.