Re: [AUCTeX] preview-latex with pdftex and a pdf2png tool

From: David Reitter
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] preview-latex with pdftex and a pdf2png tool
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:28:14 +0100

On 13 Oct 2005, at 00:13, David Kastrup wrote:

On another note: mouse-1-follows-link is not respected when it comes
to showing / hiding the images with mouse-1 instead of mouse-2. I
think it should - I don't even have a mouse-2 (physically) on my
laptop, nor am I used to it for anything else but context menus...

Agreed.  Any clue how this is accomplished in general?

Does the following patch do the trick for you?

Yes, your patch works for me, at least to expand from LaTeX-source to image. (Not the other way back, which I would usually expect, but I don't know if that's implemented.)

I'm not subscribed to this mailing lists. When I receive direct replies because I was cc'ed (thanks), I sometimes forget to cc the mailing list in my own reply. This is not intentional.