[AUCTeX] Any key combination to delete a macro or/and an environment?

From: Adam Johnson
Subject: [AUCTeX] Any key combination to delete a macro or/and an environment?
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 00:27:23 -0400

Hello,

I couldn't find the answer from the AUCTeX menu. I'm just curious whether there're any key combinations to delete/replace a macro? (I know there're keys to delete/replace a font, which is very useful.)

For example, currently, if I want to change some (but not all) $\bar{A}$ to $\tilde{A}$, I need delete \bar{} first and then add \tilde{} around "A", which is not convenient. Sometimes, maybe I need replace all $\bar{A}$ to $A$, then I need delete \bar{} manually. My idea is to use some key combination to replace or delete \bar{}. (If {} exists for this macro, also delete this pair if necessary.)

Also any key to delete an environment? (I know the key to replace an environment.)

Why the short cut of the menu command: Ref/View Crossref only shows as (C-c )?

Thanks a lot.

BTW: I'm using AUCTeX  w/ preview-latex11.81
                        MikTeX 2.4
                        CVS Emacs 22.0.50.1
                        Windows XP.
--------