[AUCTeX] Re: (no subject)

From: Surendra Singhi
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: (no subject)
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 23:23:29 -0700

rde rde <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi cygwin folks. I'm installing preview-latex for

This is not cygwin mailing list.

> urgent guidance will be thanked!

I cannot really help you in your problem, but it seems no one replied to
you. So, you might want to try building the cvs snapshot

http://theotp1.physik.uni-ulm.de/~ste/comp/emacs/auctex/snapshots/

and if that doesn't work, report again, there is a better chance of getting a
response.

Also, you can try the official 11.81 release, but it has a bug because of
which it doesn't installs preview latex (its fixed in the cvs snapshot).

http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/

HTH.
--
Surendra Singhi