Re: [AUCTeX] hyperref's autoref

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] hyperref's autoref
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 11:47:15 +0100

* David Kastrup (2005-11-28) writes:

> Akim Demaille <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> font-latex-match-reference-keywords does not contain \autoref,
>> provided by hyperref.  Since it is one of the most precious form of
>> \ref, I thought you might wanted to know.
>>
>>   \autoref{label}

Does somebody want to write an AUCTeX style file for hyperref?

> Does RefTeX know it?

I couldn't find anything in the documentation or by grepping through
the sources.  As far as I can see it only knows standard reference
macros and those from varioref and fancyref.

> If yes, is there some way to share RefTeX and
> font-latex info?  Probably not, since they can be loaded
> independently?

The strings for reference insertion don't seem to be available through
a RefTeX variable anyway.  They seem to be hard-coded in reftex-ref.el.