Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Trouble with Find Documentation

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: Trouble with Find Documentation
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2006 08:16:16 +0200

* Alan Ristow (2006-07-03) writes:

> Thanks -- once I got TeX-macro-global set properly it worked perfectly!

`TeX-macro-global' is set automatically, so you shouldn't have to
change it manually.  What's the output of copying the line
(TeX-macro-global)
into the *scratch* buffer, placing the cursor behind the last
parenthesis and typing `C-j'?

> The preview-latex icon on the toolbar shows up as an empty box, though.
> Not a big deal by any means, just thought I'd let you know.

That happens with none of my Emacs installations.  Could you please
post the output of `M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET'?