Re: [AUCTeX] viewing .pdf file

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] viewing .pdf file
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 08:27:30 +0100

Sean Sieger <address@hidden> writes:

> In PDFLatex mode, when I run the command 'View'
> 'xpdf -remote cv -raise cv.pdf' appears in the echo area but doesn't
> do anything when I hit RET. Does this need to be customized to work?
> This with an updated CVS AUCTeX and Emacs 22.0.93.1.

Di you have xpdf installed and in your PATH?  Could you prepare
problem reports using
M-x TeX-submit-bug-report RET
You are missing most relevant details, and the bug reporting command
would fill most of them in.  There is more than one operating system
supported by Emacs, you know.

--
David Kastrup