Re: [AUCTeX] Re: viewing .pdf file

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Re: viewing .pdf file
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 23:40:25 +0100

* Frederic Andres (2007-02-15) writes:

> I guess I will stick to Acrobat for the moment, but I still
> don't know how to "link" Emacs to Acrobat. Do I have to add it
> to my PATH variable?
>
> And then, what command should I use to launch Acrobat in Emacs?

Just put
(require 'tex-mik)
into your init file and `C-c C-v' will lauch your default viewer for
PDF files.

For further infos see the installation instructions for windows `C-h i
d m auctex RET m Installation SPC under SPC MS SPC Windows RET' and
the section about viewers (`C-h i d m auctex RET m Viewing RET') in
the manual.