[AUCTeX] plurals in index phrase file, synchronized indexes

From: Claude Lacoursière
Subject: [AUCTeX] plurals in index phrase file, synchronized indexes
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 17:14:52 +0100

Hello.

first, many thanks to the AUCTeX and RefTeX developers and
maintainers.    Life is better for these tools.

Is there any way to allow a regexp in the index phrase file
so that plurals are matched?  Or is it necessary to
duplicate all index phrases which can be pluralized?

Otherwise, this mechanism seems extremely well designed.

Second, has anyone worked with synchronized indexes such as
a notation index, glossary, and general index, where some
entries appear in all three, some in two and some in only
one of these?  I constructed something but I fear that once
I'm 80% of the way through, I will realize that my index
macros aren't quite right...

Thanks in advance for any help or advice.

Best,
/Claude.