Re: [AUCTeX] syntax highlighting for ConTeXt

From: Andrea Tomadin
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] syntax highlighting for ConTeXt
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:01:52 +0100

Il giorno 26/feb/07, alle ore 22:08, Ralf Angeli ha scritto:

Thank you for your suggestion, I will try it but... should I add
somehow all the macros' tags that I am using?

If you are not satisfied with changing `font-latex-sedate-face', feel
free to do so.

Ok, now I changed the appearance of font-latex-sedate-face and many keywords
changed their style. I thank you very much for your tutorial help!

The fact that some macros are not fontified in
`font-lock-keyword-face' does not mean there isn't special support for
completion and insertion respectively.

Anyway, I used the "C-u C-x =" trick on a LaTeX file and found that many different faces were used, function-name, variable-name, math-face ... That's what makes a difference in the appearing of the document (though I didn't know before!). So I reformulate my question: Is there a way to "bind" different faces to different ConTeXt "environments" (e.g. \startformula, \noheaderandfooterlines ...) just like the LaTeX module does?

Regards,
Andrea