Re: [AUCTeX] Preview images do not appear

From: Adam M. Goldstein
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Preview images do not appear
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:02:08 -0400

On Apr 15, 2007, at 11:21 AM, Ralf Angeli wrote:

Please keep the mailing list copied.

Oh, right, sorry about that. Many of the mailing lists I use automatically reply to the list address, not the sender.

* Adam M. Goldstein (2007-04-15) writes:

Are you able to use mouse-3, usually a right-click, on the image and
selecting "View error" from the context menu it is supposed to open?

Right click does indeed produce mouse-3 but the contextual menu that shows up is clearly broken. This appears to be a known issue with Emacs.app, the GNUStep port of Emacs that I am using.

I hope you are not out of ideas now . . .

Thanks for your help!

-Adam
--
Dr. Adam M. Goldstein