[AUCTeX] Re: PDF mode

From: Alan Ristow
Subject: [AUCTeX] Re: PDF mode
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 18:35:54 -0400

Ralf Angeli wrote:
* Alan Ristow (2007-06-19) writes:

I would actually be interested in whether there's a workaround. I use pstricks extensively and recently began experimenting with pst-pdf, which provides a way to use pstricks with pdftex. Naturally, my document always opens with PDF mode disabled and I have to switch it manually. Not a big deal, just a minor annoyance that would nice, but not essential, to work around.

This should be fixed in CVS now.  As a workaround you could create a
style file for pst-pdf and switch TeX PDF mode on in that file.  The
pstricks.el style file in AUCTeX's CVS repository could serve as a
blueprint for that.  Just make sure to substitute "off" by "on".

Thanks -- I got latex.el from CVS and it works perfectly now.

Alan