[AUCTeX] Hide preview icons?

From: David Sevilla
Subject: [AUCTeX] Hide preview icons?
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:31:51 +0100

Hi,

I have recently installed emacs-auctex and I have been playing with
the options, in particular to hide the icons that appear when I move
the cursor into something previewed. I have many small inline formulas
and find it distracting to have these icons show up and disappear as I
move through the text. I have tried deleting everything in the
"Preview Icon Specs" in the "Preview Appearance" group, but then
instead of icons I get an "x". Is there a way?

Thanks,

David

--
Dr. David Sevilla González