Re: [AUCTeX] Teach AUCTeX "austrian" and "naustrian"

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Teach AUCTeX "austrian" and "naustrian"
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 23:24:55 +0100

* Marcel J. (2009-12-27) writes:

> As I live in Austria, I'd like to use
> \usepackage[naustrian]{babel}
> most of the time (Austrian German is slightly different to German spoken
> in Germany).

Yep, in Germany they sometimes show films like "Indien" with
subtitles. (c:

> However, it seems like my AUCTeX doesn't respond to [naustrian] - double
> quotes are shown as ' '.
> It works with [ngerman].
>
> How can I teach AUCTeX to use [naustrian]?

You could do this with an AUCTeX style file called naustrian.el which
simply loads ngerman.el by using `TeX-run-style-hooks'.  See also
(info "(auctex)Style Files") <-- Type `C-x C-e' here.

I've added such a style file in CVS if you want to look at it.  In any
case this will be included in the next release.