[AUCTeX] Folding: some maths characters are not displayed

From: Frederik
Subject: [AUCTeX] Folding: some maths characters are not displayed
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2010 11:22:36 +0100

Hi there!

I've got problems when folding some maths characters.
Most of the symbols display correctly, if I fold the buffer, but some are just displayed as a single empty box. If I check for example the "Latex Fold Math Spec List", epsilon, amalg, preceq, succeq, Join, many arrows and other ones are not shown correctly.

I remember having this problem worse, but after an update of Emacs/AUCTeX many symbols appeared, others stayed as a box.

It seems not to be an AUCTeX specific problem, because if I copy one of the boxes, which "represents" a symbol, and paste it e.g. into my Thunderbird text field, the symbol appears correctly.

What could cause the problem?

Thanks and regards,

Fred