Re: [AUCTeX] print preview?

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] print preview?
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:42:49 +0200

* Julien Rioux (2010-03-28) writes:

> I like AUCTeX's preview-latex so much. I would like to print my source
> document (using File menu > Print Buffer) *including* preview images. In
> other words, what I see in the Emacs buffer, I would like to see it
> printed out. Right now I get LaTeX syntax coloring, which is great. I
> wish to have image previews instead of math code.
>
> Is this possible?

At least I am not aware of such a possibility.  Unless someone else on
this list has an idea you will probably have to ask on an Emacs mailing
list if it is possible to print a buffer including so-called overlays.
In the particular case of preview-latex the overlays reference an image
in their display property.