Re: [AUCTeX] Question on Preview

From: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Question on Preview
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 20:37:06 +0200

Dear Ralf,
sorry, you answered twice, I replied to your PM, my fault. However, I have
been fiddling around with this issue, but even trying your suggestion did not
change anything. Probably an issue with ghostscript?

The file "prv_test.fmt" has a size of 3390695 Byte, what sounds huge compared
to the contents of the "regular" tex-file - but I cannot judge what should be
considered "normal" in this regard.

If I should provide any additional information - please let me know.
In any case, many thanks for your ongoing efforts so far!
Take care

Dieter Jurzitza

By the way, the system I am working on is openSUSE 11.3 "out of the box"

*****
> Am Sonntag, 1. August 2010, 22:23:39 schrieb Ralf Angeli:
> starting Emacs like this:
>
> emacs -Q -l auctex -l preview-latex

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)