Re: [AUCTeX] Question on Preview

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Question on Preview
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 21:35:33 +0200

* Ing. Dieter Jurzitza (2010-08-02) writes:

> sorry, you answered twice, I replied to your PM, my fault.

In my sent mail folder there is only one reply to you with the mailing
list copied.  Perhaps the mailing list software sent a copy to your
account as well.  IIRC there is an option to disable this if your mail
address is already in the list of recipients.

> However, I have
> been fiddling around with this issue, but even trying your suggestion did not
> change anything. Probably an issue with ghostscript?

As mentioned before, it looks like test.pdf is not found by Ghostscript.
But without being able to reproduce the problem I cannot fathom why.