Re: [AUCTeX] user-keyword-class

From: Per Eriksson
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] user-keyword-class
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 10:59:18 +0000

Hello Ralf,

I see, well now everything seems to work, thanks !

Best regards,
Per Eriksson

3 augusti 2010 kl. 19.53 skrev Ralf Angeli:

Please keep the mailing list copied!

* Per Eriksson (2010-08-03) writes:

I load the natbib package in my main tex file, but I input separate
files for chapters. As you say the specific macros gets correctly
highlighted in the main file whereas they are unaffected in other
files where natbib is not explicitly loaded.

That should still work.  At least if AUCTeX is able to find the master
file.  This should be given as a file variable, e.g. like this:

%%% Local Variables:
%%% mode: latex
%%% TeX-master: "master"
%%% End:

The value of font-latex-user-keyword-classes is currently:

(("testkey"
   (("citet" ""))
   (:foreground "DarkCyan")
   command))

The entry for \citet is lacking a format specifier.

-- Ralf

Per Ingvar Eriksson, M.Sc.
Nordic Volcanological Center, Institute of Earth Sciences, University of Iceland
Address: Sturlugata 7, IS-101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Phone: (+354) 525 5476