Re: [AUCTeX] Question on Preview

From: Dr. Ing. Dieter Jurzitza
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Question on Preview
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2010 11:39:05 +0200

Hi Ralf,
there was one thread you participated, too, where Hendrik van Hees already
noted that there are issues with openSUSE 11.3. ghostscript as shipped from
openSUSE does not work with preview-latex, apparently:

http://groups.google.com/group/de.comp.text.tex/browse_thread/thread/1c68d8545f5770cd

I just did not find that before. I made a bug report on Novell Bugzilla, let's
hope they'll fix ...

Thank you for looking into this,
happy TeXing

Dieter

Am Montag, 2. August 2010, 21:35:33 schrieb Ralf Angeli:
******

> As mentioned before, it looks like test.pdf is not found by Ghostscript.
> But without being able to reproduce the problem I cannot fathom why.
******

                                \

if you really want to see the pictures above - use some font
with constant spacing like courier! :-)