[AUCTeX] No auto-fill and no indentation in customized code fragments

From: Denis Bitouzé
Subject: [AUCTeX] No auto-fill and no indentation in customized code fragments
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 22:29:27 +0200

Hello,

in order to avoid tedious typesetting of listings' \lstinline|...|
command, I used short equivalents thanks to:

\lstMakeShortInline£

that makes me able to type just £...£ instead of \lstinline|...| (I'm in
fact using listings2 which deals with UTF-8 characters). I'd like the
content that is between the two £ characters to ignore auto-fill and
indentation, as for listings-like environments (which can be done with
LaTeX-indent-environment-list option and LaTeX-verbatim-regexp
variable).

I've seen in listings.el the LaTeX-verbatim-macros-with-delims-local
and LaTeX-verbatim-macros-with-braces-local variables, but in my case,
there aren't any macro.

I also had a look at shortvrb.el and tried to add £ to Latex Shortvrb
Chars but this was unsuccessful.

Thanks for any hint.