Re: [AUCTeX] Useful to me, maybe to others: preview beamer frame

From: Mirko Vukovic
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Useful to me, maybe to others: preview beamer frame
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 17:22:03 -0500

I put a couple of my other beamer related routines for inspection here:

http://paste.org/pastebin/view/24725

They deal with
 - ispelling, indenting the current frame
 - frame navigation by frame index
 - killing, copying, and yanking frames from within reftex's *toc* buffer
  (this part would benefit from a *toc*'s private kill ring,
  but I could not figure out how to do that).

These probably can be better integrated into the AucTeX's system.

Mirko