[AUCTeX] automatically regenerating previews after editing?

From: Tamas K Papp
Subject: [AUCTeX] automatically regenerating previews after editing?
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 13:48:54 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

I have just started using preview-latex.  It works fine, I just have a
question which I could not figure out from the documentation, the FAQ
and by browsing the archives:

Is there a way to automatically regenerate previews when I am done
editing the relevant source (ie when I leave the appropriate equation
/ figure / ... environment with the Emacs cursor).  Pressing C-c C-p
C-p every time is a bit cumbersome.

Thanks,

Tamas