Re: [AUCTeX] Multifile pb: C-c C-c RET (that is latex) doesnot work

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Multifile pb: C-c C-c RET (that is latex) doesnot work
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 22:22:27 +0100

* address@hidden (2011-03-08) writes:

> I am a newbie to Auctex. My problem is about multifile with Auctex + Emacs.
> Anyone can explain me why the following does not work when I tape C-c C-c RET
> from _part.tex.

What do you mean with "does not work"?  That _part.tex is compiled
instead of _main.tex?  If this is the case, did you configure AUCTeX
as explained on the first page of the AUCTeX manual?  My guess would be
not, because otherwise you'd likely have

%%% Local Variables:
%%% mode: latex
%%% TeX-master: t
%%% End: