Re: [AUCTeX] Customizing pdfLaTeX for a particular file with AUCTeX (ori

From: Faheem Mitha
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] Customizing pdfLaTeX for a particular file with AUCTeX (original question posted to tex.sx)
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 20:21:17 +0530 (IST)

On Sun, 20 Mar 2011, Vladimir Lomov wrote:

Do you try to use 'pdflatex' instead of 'latex'? IMO, (I didn't check that),
the 'LaTeX-command' is exactly what AUCTeX would execute.

Just tried it, and nope, it doesn't work. I tried

latex -shell-escape

because that is what works in my .emacs file, namely

'(LaTeX-command "latex -shell-escape")

See my solution in that tex.sx question.

                                              Faheem