[AUCTeX] Preview: XeLaTeX and psfixbb (was: Re: AUCTeX 11.87 in ELPA?)

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: [AUCTeX] Preview: XeLaTeX and psfixbb (was: Re: AUCTeX 11.87 in ELPA?)
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 21:13:48 +0100

On Mon, Feb 04 2013, Joost Kremers <address@hidden> wrote:
> Unfortunately, preview still isn't working for me... I don't have time
> today to look into this, so I'll post here in a couple of days, after
> I've done some investigating.

Ok, I tracked down the problem to the option psfixbb, which I had set in
preview-latex-default-option-list. As a result, preview still worked
with (pdf)latex but it not with xelatex, which I started using as my
main TeX engine a while back.

Of course, I don't remember why I ever set this option, but I'm sure I
had a good reason for it then... I removed it and now things are working
perfectly!

Joost

--
Joost Kremers