Re: [AUCTeX] feature request: autogenerate a Makefile?

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] feature request: autogenerate a Makefile?
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2016 22:14:45 +0200

Hi Sivaram,

as an alternative, don't use "auctex-latexmk" package at all, but just
issue C-c C-a (M-x TeX-command-run-all RET) in place of C-c C-c when
you want to compile.  You'll get pretty much the same result, with the
difference that you don't need external packages, the viewer is
automatically opened if the output file is ready, and error parsing by
AUCTeX is correct.

Bye,
Mosè