Re: [AUCTeX] how to disable indentation for tabular-like environment

From: Mosè Giordano
Subject: Re: [AUCTeX] how to disable indentation for tabular-like environment
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 15:25:13 +0100

> But what's the point with `\\|foo'? AFAICS:
>
>   ┌────
>   │ (setq LaTeX-document-regexp "myenv")
>   └────
>
> does the trick as well.

    \(a\|b\)

matches "a" or "b" (but in the variable you don't need to put the
outer parentheses, and you have to double escape the backslash), you
have to include both "document" and "myenv" in order to indent both in
the same way.  With your setting I'm not sure the "document"
environment will be indented correctly.

Bye,
Mosè