Re: preview-latex (was: Re: AUCTeX 12.2 released)

From: Joost Kremers
Subject: Re: preview-latex (was: Re: AUCTeX 12.2 released)
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 10:44:08 +0100

On Sat, Nov 02 2019, Ikumi Keita wrote:
Joost Kremers <address@hidden> writes:
No, unfortunately it doesn't. I just checked the _region_.prv/ directory where the images should reside, and all there is is a single preview.dsc file. When `preview-pdf-color-adjust-method` is set to t, it contains a bunch of png files.

Hmm. Sorry, I don't have enough spare time to examine this issue currently. Can you upgrade your ghostscript to 9.50? I hope this
resolves the problem.

To be honest, it's not such a big issue to me, since it works well enough when I set `preview-pdf-color-adjust-method` to t, and I'd rather prevent the hassle of manually maintaining another locally installed package.

If you at some point in the future find the time to look into this more closely, I'd be happy to help any way I can (including trying out a newer ghostscript to see if the problem goes away). Until then, I'll live with this (for me) very minor inconvenience.

Thanks,

Joost

--
Joost Kremers