Re: Select and insert multiple bibliography entries into one \cite comma

From: Hongyi Zhao
Subject: Re: Select and insert multiple bibliography entries into one \cite command with regexp search.
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 09:35:55 +0800

On Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 9:16 AM Vladimir Lomov <lomov.vl@yandex.ru> wrote:

> Hello,
> ** Arash Esbati <arash@gnu.org> [2021-08-11 12:13:30 +0200]:
>
> > Hi Vladimir,
>
> > Vladimir Lomov <lomov.vl@yandex.ru> writes:
>
> [...]
>
> >> The necessary information is written to .rel file.
>
> > This is not RefTeX default, I suppose you set `reftex-save-parse-info'
> > to t somewhere.
>
> Yes, it WAS, from now on it is removed from my configuration (according to
> advice in RefTeX documentation).

Where is the advice? I only see the following advice [1]:

As a summary, here are the settings I recommend for heavy use of
RefTeX with large documents:

(setq reftex-enable-partial-scans t
      reftex-save-parse-info t
      reftex-use-multiple-selection-buffers t)

[1]
https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/reftex/Optimizations.html

> > Best, Arash

Best, Hongyi