Re: Select and insert multiple bibliography entries into one \cite comma

From: Vladimir Lomov
Subject: Re: Select and insert multiple bibliography entries into one \cite command with regexp search.
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 10:23:14 +0800

Hello,
** Hongyi Zhao <hongyi.zhao@gmail.com> [2021-08-12 09:35:55 +0800]:

[...]

>> Yes, it WAS, from now on it is removed from my configuration (according to
>> advice in RefTeX documentation).

> Where is the advice? I only see the following advice [1]:

> As a summary, here are the settings I recommend for heavy use of
> RefTeX with large documents:

> (setq reftex-enable-partial-scans t
>       reftex-save-parse-info t
>       reftex-use-multiple-selection-buffers t)

> [1]
> https://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/reftex/Optimizations.html

(Not from html but from info):

13 Optimizations

Note added 2002.  Computers have gotten a lot faster, so most of the
optimizations discussed below will not be necessary on new machines.  I
am leaving this stuff in the manual for people who want to write thick
books, where some of it still might be useful.

> Best, Hongyi

---
WBR, Vladimir Lomov

--
It is far better to be deceived than to be undeceived by those we love.