Problem with inserting siunitx macros with options

From: kaykal
Subject: Problem with inserting siunitx macros with options
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2022 17:28:42 +0000

Hello everyone,

I have a problem inserting siunitx macros with AUCTeX using TeX-insert-macro (C-c RET). When inserting macros (like \SIrange, I will be asked for options, I can start writing the option key and AUCTeX can successfully autocomplete it (when I press tab), see the attached screenshot. However, when I hit return to insert the command into my LaTeX file I get an error: mapcar: Wrong type argument: listp, 114.

I am running AUCTeX version 13.1.5 on emacs 28.2 on MacOS 13.0

Thanks,
Kourosh