Re: Custom RefTeX TOC entry

From: Alessandro Bertulli
Subject: Re: Custom RefTeX TOC entry
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2023 11:50:28 +0100

Arash Esbati <arash@gnu.org> writes:

> You're looking for `reftex-section-levels'[1].

Many thanks! It was precisely what I was searching for, sorry if I
couldn't Google-fu my way up to it. I'll investigate the skeleton you
provided (i'm not quite expert of the Emacs' LaTeX ecosystem, so that
may take a while), but even something as basic as

(add-to-list 'reftex-section-levels '("songsection" . 2))
(add-to-list 'reftex-section-levels '("songchapter" . 1))

does the job.

However, I now wondered if I could make RefTeX aware of single songs
too. I tried

(add-to-list 'reftex-section-levels '("beginsong" . 5))

but somehow it doesn't work: songs don't show up in the TOC, even if I
issue a `5 t` in it. What am I doing wrong this time?

--
Alessandro Bertulli