autoconf-archive-maintainers

Small repository problems

From: Francesco Salvestrini
Subject: Small repository problems
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 00:15:48 +0200

Hi Peter,

Since my system and savannah accounts are different, the submodule update
fails miserabily for me. With the one-liner patch 0001 the problem disappear.

I changed the url to reflect a git anonymous access since submodules shouldn't
be used as remotes AFAIK.

0002 adds some updates to the README-maint in order to avoid the same problem.

Ciao,
Francesco

--
A little experience often upsets a lot of theory.