autoconf-archive-maintainers

Hi

From: Francesco Salvestrini
Subject: Hi
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 00:55:53 +0200

Hi all,

Sorry for my long silence, I've been busy since my return. I hope everything
is all right for you all.

Some hacking-during-vacations brought few fixes I'd like to push, those in the
attached patches.

The patches have been originated from a fix for AX_GCC_LIBSUPCXX; the macro
was looking for libsupc++ into the install directory instead of the libraries
directory (from `gcc --print-search-dirs'), hence patches 0001 (introduces a
new macro) and 0002 (uses the newly introduced macro in order to fix the
bug). 0003 fixes and clean-ups the companion macro AX_GCC_INSTALL_DIR.

I'll push the fixes early next week, feedbacks appreciated.

Ciao,
Francesco

--
User hostile.